Cloud Backup for Microsoft Exchange Server
File system backup: You can back up files and folders to our data centers.
Image based backup: Backs up the system image, including used data, system settings snapshots and all the applications, straight to the our data centers.
Space on the local drive isn't required – you can backup straight to the cloud
- You can restore with a USB Flash straight from the cloud
- Possibility to back up all or only selected items
- Possibility to restore to a different hardware
- Possibility to restore to Hyper-V or VMware
- Possibility to restore individual files from image based backup
Exchange Server backup: Ability to run full, differential or transaction log backup to the cloud storage. Works on: MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013
System requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM, Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2, Windows 7/8/10
Keep your documents safe
Whenever you use your computer, backup runs in the background and protects your files. No specific technical knowledge is necessary for that. Besides, backup protects any number of files you have. And they can be restored any time.